About personal information protection
Compliance with laws and other norms
Diver’s7 will comply with laws and norms based on the personal information protection policy regarding the handling of personal information, and will act in accordance with the personal information protection system.
Collection, use and provision of personal information
We strongly recognize the importance of personal information and collect, use and provide personal information within the scope of the business purpose of Diver’s 7. In addition, when collecting personal information, we will obtain the consent of the person after clarifying the purpose.
Appropriate management of personal information
In order to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, we will take reasonable and appropriate safety measures and strive to prevent and correct risks related to personal information.
Continuous improvement of personal information protection system
For the proper use and protection of personal information, we will regularly review the content and strive for continuous improvement.
Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information: TEL / FAX: 0557-51-8027
This site collects information and materials that can identify individuals when users register for e-mail services, request to send publications and other information and materials, apply for staff recruitment, and make inquiries. May be done. The information and materials to be collected include information on contact information such as name, address, place of employment, school name, job title, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, etc. (for those who applied for staff recruitment). ) Information and materials related to careers are available.
About the scope of use of the collected information and materials
Diver’s 7 does not intentionally disclose any personally identifiable information / materials collected from users to a third party, except for the following three exceptional cases. I will not do it.
When requested on a legal basis
In connection with the provision of information / materials, especially when consent has been obtained from the provider for disclosure to a third party When disclosing information to the extent necessary for the performance of the delivery business Diver’s 7 takes reasonable measures to prevent the collected information and materials from being accidentally disclosed to a third party.
Diver’s7 strives to prevent loss / leakage, misuse, falsification, and destruction of personally identifiable information and materials provided by users by using reasonable security measures. I will. However, regardless of the security measures adopted by Diver’s 7, it is impossible to guarantee the absolute security of personally identifiable information and materials provided by users. Thank you for your understanding.
Cancellation policy / Medical history confirmation documents
* Online sales rules
Terms of service
Article 1 (Applicable)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
- Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as “individual provisions”) such as rules for use. Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall form part of this agreement.
- If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration)
- In this service, the registration applicant shall agree to this agreement, apply for usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the usage registration shall be completed when the Company approves this.
- The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it judges that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration
- When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
- In addition, when we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
- The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service appropriately at his / her own risk.
- Under no circumstances may the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to or share it with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
- The user shall pay the usage fee displayed on this website separately by the Company as a consideration for the paid part of this service by the method specified by the Company.
- If the user delays the payment of the usage fee, the user shall pay the late damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
The user must not do the following when using this service.
- Acts that violate the law or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights included in this service, such as the content of this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our company, other users, or other third party servers or networks
- The act of using the information obtained by this service commercially
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or attempting this
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Acts of using this service for improper purposes
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties
- Acts of impersonating another user
- Promotion, advertising, solicitation, or business activities on this service that we do not permit
- Acts aimed at meeting unfamiliar opposite sex
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if it is determined that there is any of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
- When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
- If the user falls under any of the following, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice. Suppose.
- If you violate any provision of this agreement
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
- When there is no response to the contact from our company for a certain period of time
- When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
- In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 8 (withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by the withdrawal procedure specified by the Company.
Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- We have virtually or legal defects in this service (safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, suitability for a specific purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) Includes.) We do not guarantee, either explicitly or implicitly, that there is no such thing.
- Our company does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user due to this service. However, if the contract between the Company and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply.
- Even in the case prescribed in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall suffer damages caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to the Company’s negligence (excluding gross negligence) (the Company or the user). We do not take any responsibility for foreseeing or foreseeing the occurrence of damage. In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
- The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 10 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 11 (Change of Terms of Service)
The Company shall be able to change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if it deems it necessary. If you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 12 (Handling of personal information)
Article 13 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. The Company considers that the currently registered contact is valid and notifies or contacts the contact unless the user notifies the change according to the method specified separately by the user, and these are notified or contacted by the user at the time of transmission. It is considered that you have reached.
Article 14 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 15 (Governing law / jurisdiction)
- Japanese law shall be the governing law in interpreting this agreement.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall have exclusive agreement jurisdiction.
* Diving regulations
- Until 15 days in advance … Free (however, the teaching material fee will not be returned)
- From 14 to 7 days before … 30%
- From 6 to 2 days before … 50%
- The day before the start date … 80%
- Cancellation on the day or non-contact non-participation … 100%
* Please note that the following cases will be canceled on the day of the event.
“I can’t prepare my doctor’s medical certificate” “I can’t arrive due to traffic jams”
“I found out that I had a medical history after coming to the store ” “I couldn’t arrive because I overslept on the day”
“Sudden physical condition” “Practical skills due to poor home study”
“I can’t start the course” “I haven’t finished my home study ” “I haven’t finished e-Learning”
* All programs (including snorkeling courses) are held in the rain.
* If you cancel from 3 days in advance, please be sure to contact us by phone during business hours.
* Course materials purchased in advance cannot be returned. Please note.
* No cancellation fee is required for cancellations due to worsening sea conditions.
The following is a medical history that may or may not be able to participate in the diving class.
: You are currently pregnant or may be pregnant.
: Currently receiving prescription medication.
: Currently receiving medical treatment. Asthma, or asthma during breathing (at best), or wheezing during exercise. Or it has happened.
: Have or have had some lung disease (such as pneumonia).
: I have or have had pneumothorax.
: Have or have had behavioral problems, or mental or psychological problems.
: You have lost consciousness, have fainted, have seizures, have convulsions, or are taking medication to control them.
: There are limb disorders that affect exercise.
: In the last 5 years, there has been an unconscious head injury.
: Have surgery on the lower back or spine.
: Have or have been diabetic.
: Surgery on the lower back, arms and legs, sequelae after trauma and fractures.
: You are taking or have been taking medications that control your blood pressure, such as hypertension or blood pressure lowering agents.
: I have or have trouble with heart disease.
: Have angina, heart surgery, or arterial surgery.
: I have sinus surgery.
: Ear illness, surgery, hearing loss, balance sensation disorder.
: Repeated or had ear illness.
: There was or was bleeding or other blood disorders.
: Have had or had trouble with hernia.
: I have surgery on the large intestine and ileum.
: Other medical history (complete cure, under treatment) In addition, for reasons other than the above, it may be necessary for the doctor to make a judgment regarding the current visit, treatment, or complete cure.
For detailed medical history confirmation, please be sure to check the following [Diver Medical / Participant Check Sheet
(Medical History / Medical Certificate)] and check if there is any applicable medical history. Fill in the 1st and 2nd sheets after applying for the course. This is the document you will receive. Please be sure to check, download the PDF file on the left, fill it out, and bring it with you on the day. If you have a medical history, you will need to have a third doctor fill out the diagnostic documents. If applicable, please check from the inquiry form. Those who are 45 years old or older and who are smoking are also required to submit a third document.